Three years of pedestrian safety advocacy! We are excited to share our accomplishments with you in our Summer 2020 newsletter:
- Walkability audits of uncontrolled crosswalks
- Extension of our “Near Miss” survey to Arlington
- Successfully advocating for new traffic legislation, including a handheld phone ban
- Letter to the editor regarding racial justice and traffic enforcement
- New Families for Safe Streets chapters in Arlington and Fairfax
Read the full account of our advocacy endeavors in the document attached above. As always, thank you for your support.